Lisa tagged me. So, these are the rules:
• Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
• At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for these rules.
1. I can blow air out of my right eye. Granted, I can't do it on purpose. It generally only happens when I get really stuffed up from allergies and attempt to blow my nose. Since nothings' moving, air then chooses to go out of my eye. Wierd, eh? But I kinda like the feeling.
2. I HATE sad movies, and make a point to generally not watch them. But almost ALL of my favorite books are sad.
3. If I drink hot coffee, it has to be sweetened or I'll probably pass on it. But if I'm drinking Iced Coffee, it can't be sweetened. It can only have a little cream.
4. If I could do anything, I would be a Broadway preformer. But I hate singing in front of people. I really need to get over it.
5. If I hadn't majored in music, I would've majored in Archeology.
6. Last but not least. Even though I drink coffee every day, I think if I could only drink one beverage for the rest of my life, it would be tea. There's so many options! Hot, cold, green, black, white, caffeinated, sans caffeine, milk tea, iced tea, tea lattes. Yum!
Okay, I tag Farah, Michael, Parker, Anissa, Carrie, and Ruth. Ruth, have you already been tagged? Oh well, I haven't seen it yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Morgan, I posted my six things but couldn't think of anyone to tag! That's really funny about your eye, ha ha. And I hope you get over your fear of singing in front of people, because I would LOVE to see you perform in a play. Nothing would make me happier.
Next time you blow air out of your eye I really want to be there.
Morgan!
I'm glad you found us. And now I've found you. Come visit us in Chicago sometime.:)
Keri Sheckler
Post a Comment