Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Oh man....

I was having a pretty bad day. Way too much to do, too much on my plate in general, a very high stress level regarding my Master's program, and massive computer problems at work. I got home and grabbed the mail. I saw an envelope with the words 'tickets' on them and assumed they were for John Mayer.

Oh no. Not John Mayer. My amazing husband surprised me and got us tickets to go see 'The Drowsy Chaperone' in L.A. I didn't even know it was going to be there! I'm so excited! That definitely cheered me up...thanks so much babe!

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh Morgan, I'm so glad you got such a nice surprise after a stressful day! How much longer until you get a bit of a break from your program? Having too much to do can sure take the fun out of things. I'll be praying for you...that God will give you the time and energy and motivation to get through all of those classes and have a life outside of them too. Just a few more weeks and you'll be hitting the road!!

Anissa Nishira said...

I Love you sister! I hope you're having a WONDERFUL day! I look forward to seeing you in JULY!!! holla!

Rosebud Organics said...

Hmmm, never heard of that one. Way to go Juan! What a guy :)
I didn't know you were getting your master's either, that's great!It's nice to find you blogging!, I can catch up on stuff :) Nathan and I were just talking about how crazy it is that we haven't been able to see you guys. I miss you!!!!
Cadi loves the dress!!! It was her Easter Dress--SUPER CUTE!
Love love love,
Jess

Keith said...

WOOT! You'll be in LA; I will be in LA -- we should totally hang out!! (and way to go John!)