"Venice's Murano Island—renowned throughout the world for its quality glasswork—is home to the tallest glass tree in the world. Sculpted by master glass blower Simone Cenedese, the artistic Christmas tree is a modern reflection of the holiday season." (Picture thanks to MSN).In other news, either no one comments anymore, or you all didn't click on the video link to the Prince Caspian trailer. People, it looks amazing, so go back to my last blog and watch. And for those of you that have been to Haiti, doesn't Lucy look like Abby Leib?!?!?

6 comments:
Hem hem....I'm leaving a comment! Ha ha. So....that is one amazing tree. I bet it's like 5,000 time more amazing in real life. And I did click on the link, but I can never get video to work right on my dino-computer so I will have to remember to look it up on the mac later. And I am done with school now and I can breathe again. Yay!!! And I think Ruby is trying to escape from her crib so I better go. =)
So how tall is it exactly? It says it is the tallest glass tree in the world. What does that mean in terms of feet/inches? I mean what if the last glass tree was only 3 feet tall. Then you'd only have to have a 4 foot tree to get the tallest one.
Good question Lisa. I just looked it up and it says the tree is 7 1/2 METERS tall (!) and weighs 3 tons. Man, that's like 22 ft. or so, right? Definitely a winner in my book.
That is a sweet tree. One year my mom got an artificial white tree. It was disgusting. That is way cooler.
Morgen, this blog is ridiculous. That "tree" is ridiculous. The lack of comments is ridiculous. It is all so ridiculous, that the word ridiculous is ridiculous. And i didnt watch the Prince Caspian trailer because i have no interest in the movie. However...if you were to go one year without mentioning friends... perhaps i would read all the books....
~Parker
That tree is pretty sweet. All the pretty colors. Do you think we should make one of those for our place in the colorful front room? I would be afraid to get anywhere close to it for fear that I might break it. haha :) I love you, and I did watch the Price Caspian trailer...remember, I showed it to you. :)
Post a Comment