Monday, August 20, 2007

It's About Time!

So, I haven't blogged in quite some time and began to get some sass for it. I had plenty of things to write about, but I felt it was my duty to blog first and foremost about Haiti. After I did the Haiti blog, everything else would come.

So last night, after a bit of Mario Kart with the Shaws I sat down and started my Haiti blog. Boof. I don't know if it was my comp, or blogger, or simply me, but it wasn't happening. Pictures wouldn't download, then they would sideways, but then only 1 picture would load verses the many I wanted to load...finally, I threw in the towel. "I'll do it tomorrow!" I told myself. I then decided it would be good to download some of my Haiti pics onto myspace, because I've also been meaning to do that.

Boof. 5 out of the 8 pics I downloaded turned sideways on me. Why?!?!?! So I finally gave up and declared defeat.

So, here is my blog. It's not about Haiti. It's not about anything really. But it's getting me blogging again. And I promise there will be a Haiti blog (someday) and that my blogs may be more frequent now.

And while I have your attention, I'm reading this amazing book right now called "The Places in Between". I'm so in love with this book and am naming my first child after this guy. He rocks.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

I hope you get the picture thingy figured out soon! I've been waiting for you to blog too. =)

Lisa said...

Yay you're back!

Ashley Hughes said...

This it the book that I got on CD. I listened to the first disc last week before some company came. I have decided that I loooove books on CD because then I can multi-task. I mopped the kitchen and polished the furniture while I listened. (Yes, I know I'm a dork.) Also, my unabridged CDs are read by none other than the author himself- which rocks because I get to hear his cool accent and hear the text in exactely the way he intended it to sound. Yea!

Anyway, very cool story so far. We'll have to discuss it as I get further into the book.

Hey, did I loan you a book on Spiritual Warfare called The Twilight Labryth? It is so awesome and I can't find my copy. If you don't have mine- go get it. It's not your typical warfare book...

Coltrane said...

Hey baby, this blog is a little random, and I am still wondering where that Haiti blog is? Does blogger still hate when you load pics?