Where has the time gone? It seems that so much has happened, and I haven't blogged on any of it, so you're in for a long haul. Welp, here goes!
Two weekends ago Jon and I headed up north for Drana and Brandon's wedding. Drana was my roomie after college and is a really dear friend. The wedding was wonderful! It was in Benitia, in this old clock tower overlooking the bay and it was absolutely gorgeous. Considering the fact I was wearing lilac and was okay with it, it had to be a good day! It was also a fun wedding because one of my best friends, Ashley, was the matron of hon
or so I got to hang with her, and the bridal party rocked! All the girls were wonderful and it was so fun to get our nails done, and hang in the hotel, laugh, and drink the best soy latte I've ever had from Sabino's. And, I must say it was very organized because the day of the wedding us girls had like 5 hours to chill and get ready. Go organized Drana! So, here's to the happy couple who is in China on their honeymoon. Aren't they cute? And here's all us (hottie) bridesmaids. By the by, when did my hair become red???
Friday, July 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have decided that that weekend was the highlight of my summer. Thanks for being there friend! I love my time with you and always look forward to it.
BTW- I've noticed some red in your hair for quite some time now. :-)
Post a Comment